Returns, Exchanges & Damaged Goods
To be eligible for a refund the products you are returning must be:
- Purchased within the last 30 days
- Undamaged and unmarked*
- In their original condition and
- In the original packaging
Keane Ceramics does not accept returns after 30 days from the date of purchase.
*If you received the incorrect item, or a damaged item, please email us details and photos within 7 days and we will resolve your query as soon as possible. Do not return your goods to us unless instructed to do so.
Costs of return:
- Any full priced items purchased within domestic Australia are eligible for return at customer’s expense.
- Goods returned on “Change of Mind” are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Post your order to:
Please ensure your Order ID Number is indicated on your parcel: This can be found on your order confirmation email sent to you at the time you place your order.
- Due to the high volume of sales orders, Keane’s does not offer exchanges. Returns can be refunded to a credit card or issued as store credit to offset future purchases.
PLEASE NOTE: that your refund will then be processed back to the credit card used at the time of purchase by our e-store team within 1-3 business days of the return being received in-office.
Once returns are received in our warehouse, our Returns Team will determine whether the product is eligible for a refund.
When it is approved, it will be forwarded to the Finance Team for processing. Our team will send you an email to let you know that the refund has been processed. Once your refund has been processed, please allow 1-7 business days (this may vary depending on your financial institution) for the funds to appear in your account.
- If any items are not eligible for a refund we will contact you.
- During peak trading times (including but not limited to Christmas and sale) refunds may take slightly longer to process.
We reserve the right to decline an item for a refund if:
- The return was made after 30 days
- The products are marked, damaged or show signs of wear
- The products are not returned in their original and undamaged box or packaging
- If your order included a delivery charge, only the cost of the items returned will be refunded unless the goods were deemed faulty. Please see more about faulty goods below.
Goods deemed as faulty:
The Keane Ceramics Returns Policy includes the rights you are entitled to under the Australian Consumer Law.
If you have received faulty goods, and the purchase was made within the 30-day return period please email us and include photos of the faulty item to speed resolution.
We may also consult with the supplier or manufacturer to determine if the item is faulty.
If the item is found to be faulty, Keane Ceramics will repair, replace or refund your order where appropriate.