Hobby Fire Standard
Single Phase 15amp plug
||300 x 300 x 8mm
||330 x 310 x 400mm
||610 x 660 x 910mm
||40L / 1.5CuFt
||1280C for 15amp version
Features and Benefits
A Versatile Bench mounted unit with separate controller. Can reach stoneware temperatures utilising a normal 10amp powerpoint. Great for small pieces but big enough to fire a normal dinner plate. We have many clients that use them as Lab Kilns or as a test Kiln to supplement their larger Kilns. Perfect for PMC, Glass Beads, Jewellery, Basic Glass Slumping and Fusing, this list goes on and on.
- Australian Made Quality with local Support.
- Exceptional Performance - Even Chamber with consistent firing results.
- Easy to use Versatile controls allowing you to fire pottery, ceramics, glass etc.
- Energy efficient insulation resulting in truly amazing low running costs.
- Exceptional Design and Quality resulting in an expected life of 20+ years.
- Friendly Support is only a phone call or email away for the life of the Kiln.
- AFS Multi-stage Controller with Type S Thermocouple.
- 2 x 300 x 300mm Shelves to protect the floor.
- 4 x 150mm Props
- 2 Brick Bungs for the Door and Roof
- Detailed Operation and Controller Manuals written in plain English with easy to follow step by step illustrated instructions.
- Recommended firing schedule and handy wall chart.
- Everything you need to Plug & Play.
- 3 Year Factory Warranty.
- WEB PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING