Woodrow Hobby Fire Kiln MINI
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately when back in stock
Please contact us for quote and delivery estimate
A Versatile Bench mounted unit with separate controller. Can reach stoneware temperatures utilizing a normal 10amp powerpoint. Great for small pieces but big enough to fire a normal dinner plate. We have many clients that use them as Lab Kilns or as a test Kiln to supplement their larger Kilns. Perfect for PMC, Glass Beads, Jewellery, Basic Glass Slumping and Fusing, this list goes on and on.
- Part No:HF Mini
- Shelf Size:300 x 300 x 8mm
- Controller Fitted: AF+ Multi-stage
- Shelves Included:1 Full
- Internal Dimensions:330 x 310 x 200mm
- External Dimensions:610 x 700 x 580mm
- External Control Box:400 x 235 x 140mm
- Volume:20L / 0.7CuFt
- Weight (kg):32 Kiln + 3 Controller
- Max Temp:1280C
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Australian Made Quality with local Support.
- Exceptional Performance - Even Chamber with consistent firing results.
- Easy to use Versatile controls allowing you to fire pottery, ceramics, glass etc.
- Energy efficient insulation resulting in truly amazing low running costs.
- Exceptional Design and Quality resulting in an expected life of 20+ years.
- Friendly Support is only a phone call or email away for the life of the Kiln.
- AF+ Multi-stage Controller in a seperate Box with Type N Thermocouple.
- 1 x 300 x 300mm Shelves to protect the floor.
- 2 Brick Bungs for the Door and Roof
- Detailed Operation and Controller Manuals written in plain English with easy to follow step by step illustrated instructions.
- Recommended firing schedule and handy wall chart.
- Everything you need to Plug & Play.
- 3 Year Factory Warranty, 10 Year Frame / Case Warranty.
- Phone or Email Support to help with any questions you may have.
- AF+ Multi Stage, Multi-Program Digital Controller fitted as standard.
- This controller offers delayed start, up to 8 stages with optional soak at each stage as well as remembering up to 9 different programs.
- Simply Enter:
i.How fast do you want to go? Ramp (DegC/hr)
ii. What Temperature do you want to reach? Temperature (Dec C)
iii. Do you want to hold (soak) at that temp? Optional (Hr:Min)
- You can program anywhere from 1 to 8 stages.
- Ramps can also be down so you can controller cooling for things like glass or crystal glazes.
- Built in 'Watch Dog' Safety circuit click here for more details.
- Controller is separate from the chamber to ensure prolonged component life due to cooler running.
- Features heavy duty thermocouple which is easy to replace.
- Top quality relays and contactors for long life that are also easily replaced when worn.
- Aluminium frame with integrated stand so it won't rust.
- Heavy duty aluminium hinges that allow the door to be removed to allow easier installation.
- Pre-Shrunk Ceramic Fiber Board with multiple levels of backup ceramic fiber blanket insulation.
- Processed so as not to shrink or crack - dust free.
- Kanthal A1 Elements - we use the thickest gauge suitable for each size to ensure long element life.
- Features a Spyhole and Top Vent with heavy duty k26 machined brick bung.
- Integrated Door Safety Switch isolates the Elements while the door is open without interrupting the program.
- Door has adjustable door stops and latch to keep door seal working correctly.
- Door seal is also designed to be replaced when elements are changed to keep a perfect seal.
- Two stage door latch to allow the door to be popped to aid in final stages of cool down.
- Door latch has facility to accept a padlock for added safety or security.
POWER & RUNNING COSTS
- Hobby Fire Mini uses a normal house hold 10amp plug: