We have an exciting role for a Full Time Warehouse Supervisor Monday to Friday to join its small yet efficient, dedicated, and caring team. With the rapid growth of the pottery and ceramics industry, Keane Ceramics is at the forefront of it’s expansion with a new flagship retail store and warehouse to accommodate our growing team.
Known as the makers of “Australia’s favourite clay” our core business is the manufacture and supply of ceramic clays for ceramic artists, teaching studios, and education sectors. Our product portfolio includes a wide variety of ceramic tools, glazes, materials and equipment both online and in store.
The successful applicant will be responsible for coordinating all operations within the busy warehouse at West Gosford. The successful applicant will have demonstrated warehouse and stakeholder co-ordination experience, a proven ability to lead and multi-task and have high level interpersonal and communication skills.
The Warehouse Co-ordinator is responsible for managing the overall operation of our site in West Gosford. Ideally the successful applicant will have all or most of the following skills:
Key skills required:
- Stock control and inventory software experience
- Minimum experience 2 years in a warehouse environment and operations including organizing staff, work schedules and adhering to WHS requirements
- Excellent organizational, time management and leadership skills
- Confident decision-making abilities and can work under pressure
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate and process consignments, web orders and manifest in a timely manner
- Daily management of shippit platform and emails
- Divide responsibilities and tasks across the team to ensure day to day orders and tasks are completed on time.
- Ensure picking and packing procedures are followed and executed by staff correctly
- Oversee customer click and collect
- Supervise and organize day to day housekeeping tasks within manufacturing FACILITY
- Ensure the smooth and efficient operations of the warehouse, under operation mangers guidance
- Collaborate with operations manager to understand key work objectives and requirements
- Manage bin collection, organisation, and cleanliness of the warehouse
- Assist the operations manager to achieve company goals and objectives
- Maintain warehouse stocks / materials to sufficient levels
- Manage stock movements and customer orders
- Investigate all discrepancies related to out-of-stock issues
- Perform regular stock adjustments
- Ensure stock receipt accuracy is maintained
Loading and unloading goods:
- Supervise the daily movement of stock between sites to fulfill customer/ company orders and requirements.
- Ensure correct goods are loaded and unloaded including documentation checks.
- Inspect all goods to ensure they meet customer / company quality standards.
- Communicate any issues clearly with Operations Manager
- Be actively involved in continuous improvement and other activities to provide a safe and effective work environment
Work health and safety (WHS):
- Ensure daily start up checks are preformed to ensure worker safety and production efficiency
- Resolve any WHS warehouse issues
- Approve and organize any maintenance
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance checks
- Uphold company policies and procedures
- Log in and tag out any broken equipment
HOW TO APPLY
Email your cover letter and resume here SUBMIT MY APPLICATION TO MANAGEMENT
For more information and to obtain a copy of the Position Description please contact Babette Keane on 43401069
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 30/06/22 at 5pm
Applications must address the key selection criteria outlined in the Position Description, include your CV and at least two referees.