Woodrow Hobby Fire Kiln MAX
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately when back in stock
WEB PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING
Please contact us for quote and delivery estimate
The Largest Single phase kiln you can buy. For those who are restricted to home power but want the largest kiln they can get.
Utilizes a 400x400 shelf with Single Phase 32amp power.
- Part No:HF Max
- Shelf Size:400 x 400 x 15mm
- Controller Fitted: AF+ Multi-stage
- Shelves Included:4 Full
- Internal Dimensions:460 x 450 x 685mm
- External Dimensions:750 x 870 x 1680mm
- Volume:140L / 5 CuFt
- Max Temp:1280C
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Australian Made Quality with local Support.
- Exceptional Performance - Even Chamber with consistent firing results.
- Easy to use Versatile controls allowing you to fire pottery, ceramics, glass etc.
- Energy efficient insulation resulting in truly amazing low running costs.
- Exceptional Design and Quality resulting in an expected life of 20+ years.
- Friendly Support is only a phone call or email away for the life of the Kiln.
- AF+ Multi-stage Controller with Type N Thermocouple.
- 4 x 400 x 400mm Shelves.
- 4 x 50mm, 4 x 75mm, 4 x 100mm, 4 x 150mm Props.
- 2 Brick Bungs for the Door and Roof.
- Detailed Operation and Controller Manuals written in plain English with easy to follow step by step illustrated instructions.
- Recommended firing schedule and handy wall chart.
- Everything you need to Plug & Play.
- 3 Year Factory Warranty, 10 Year Frame / Case Warranty.
- Phone or Email Support to help with any questions you may have.
- AF+ Multi Stage, Multi-Program Digital Controller fitted as standard.
- This controller offers delayed start, up to 8 stages with optional soak at each stage as well as remembering up to 9 different programs.
- Simply Enter:
i.How fast do you want to go? Ramp (DegC/hr)
ii. What Temperature do you want to reach? Temperature (Dec C)
iii. Do you want to hold (soak) at that temp? Optional (Hr:Min)
- You can program anywhere from 1 to 8 stages.
- Ramps can also be down so you can controller cooling for things like glass or crystal glazes.
- Built in 'Watch Dog' Safety circuit click here for more details.
- Controller is separate from the chamber to ensure prolonged component life due to cooler running.
- Features heavy duty thermocouple which is easy to replace.
- Top quality relays and contactors for long life that are also easily replaced when worn.
- Aluminium frame with integrated stand so it won't rust.
- Heavy duty aluminium hinges that allow the door to be removed to allow easier installation.
- Pre-Shrunk Ceramic Fiber Board with multiple levels of backup ceramic fiber blanket insulation.
- Processed so as not to shrink or crack - dust free.
- Kanthal A1 Elements - we use the thickest gauge suitable for each size to ensure long element life.
- Features a Spyhole and Top Vent with heavy duty k26 machined brick bung.
- Integrated Door Safety Switch isolates the Elements while the door is open without interrupting the program.
- Door has adjustable door stops and latch to keep door seal working correctly.
- Door seal is also designed to be replaced when elements are changed to keep a perfect seal.
- Two stage door latch to allow the door to be popped to aid in final stages of cool down.
- Door latch has facility to accept a padlock for added safety or security.
POWER & RUNNING COSTS
- Hobby Fire Max uses a house hold 32amp plug (7.2kW):