Terms & Conditions
1. Orders can be placed through our website, by email, fax, post or telephone. In order to avoid communication errors we strongly recommend that orders be placed in writing via our website, email or fax. We guarantee the accuracy of written orders, however, we accept no responsibility for errors as a result of verbal miscommunication.
2. We pride ourselves on the speed of our service. Orders are processed the same day they are received. We cannot guarantee dispatch times in situations affected by circumstances beyond our control. Once the order has been processed, any changes will be treated as a new order.
3. International orders will need to be confirmed before the order is processed, payment is charged, and dispatch is made. The order will be held until the customer advises the final confirmation.
4. Whilst we do not impose minimum order quantities, ordering items in bulk can result in substantial savings.
5. If any item is short delivered and has been charged for, Keane Ceramics will be more than happy to cover the cost of freight in resending the goods as soon as possible. Please note items are not backordered and need to be re-ordered at the time they become available.
6. We offer same day Pick Ups. Please provide a few hours notice before the time of collection so that your order can be invoiced, picked, packed and ready for pick up at the time of your arrival. Pick Up hours are between 9.00am & 4.00pm
2. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. We also accept Direct Deposits. If you choose to pay via Direct Deposit you will be required to fax or email your official Direct Deposit receipt so that your order can be dispatched promptly. Orders can be delayed if confirmation is not presented, as we will have to wait for funds to be cleared.
3. Money Orders are to be made out to Keane Ceramics. Money Orders must be received at our Office before the order can be dispatched. Please record your order reference # / business name on the back of the money order.
4. EFTPOS is available at our Office for Factory Sales & Pick Up orders.
Our account details for direct deposit:
Bank name: Commonwealth Bank Australia
Account name: Keane Ceramics Pty Ltd
BSB #: 062 544 Acc #: 0021 2780
|PRICING & TAXES|
2. GST is applied to all orders within Australia on taxable items including freight. We cannot waive GST unless required documentation is supplied for Australian orders.
3. International orders do not incur GST, however, there may be import duties and taxes applicable to the destination of shipment that Keane Ceramics cannot be responsible for. If you have questions about these taxes please contact your local customs office.
4. All prices are quoted ex-works and do not include shipping & transportation costs. Freight charges vary depending on the 3rd party courier and the volume and weight of your order.
1. Orders cancelled after 24 hours of the time of order placement will incur a 20% restocking fee.
2. Orders left on "Wait" status or unconfirmed beyond 7 days will be automatically deleted from our system save and except International Orders which will remain in the system for 14 days.
3. Pick Up orders must be collected within 7 days or they will be returned to warehouse inventory.
2. Freight calculation is based on weight, volume and destination. Sales consultants are happy to provide freight quotes before processing payment if requested at the time the order is placed.
3. Alternative shipping methods such as Australia Post can be arranged at the customers risk. Keane Ceramics takes no responsibility for any items lost or damaged or any delay that occurs during Australia Post shipping. Items shipped with Australia post cannot be tracked after dispatch. We do not recommend this service. However we have no alternative but to ship via Australia Post in circumstances where the customer specifically requires delivery to a PO Box as most of the major courier companies will not deliver to PO Boxes. The customer will therefore assume all risk in situations such as these.
5. All orders must be checked & lodged within 7 days of receipt & any claims, errors, or discrepancies must be reported immediately.
6. International shipping may require legal documents for export purposes. Please check with your local shipping agent or customs agent. Goods being held, stored, or penalties incurred in processing International orders will be passed on to the buyer/importer before the order is dispatched.
7. Please note in circumstances where the selected courier service is unavailable or experiencing delivery delays, Keane Ceramics may find it necessary to use an alternative courier or method of delivery to ship your order. Keane Ceramics will absorb any additional shipping charges in such cases.
|RETURNS, REFUNDS & REPLACEMENTS|
2. Any problems reported after 7 days which are not the fault of Keane Ceramics will incur a 20% re-stocking fee. If a return or refund is necessary, this must fall within 2 months of the invoice date. Returns will not be accepted beyond 2 months.
3. It may be necessary for clients to return goods by Australia Post, in which case, reimbursement of return freight costs will be included in refund/credit (only if the error is on Keane Ceramics behalf). International returns can also be accepted for being faulty, damaged, or exchanged. Please ensure full tracking details (airway bill or tracking number) are provided in order to monitor the speed of the parcel being sent back.
4. If an error has been made by Keane Ceramics with regards to a written order, either invoicing or packing, we will gladly pay for return shipment. If customer requires urgent re-dispatch, it will be necessary to pay for goods at the time the re-order is lodged, which will then be credited/refunded when we receive the returned goods.
5. Errors made by clients when placing their order can be returned if reported within 7 days and products are unopened. This will incur the 20% restocking fee. This includes change of mind returns also. Goods must arrive in re-saleable condition. Return freight will be at customer's expense. 20% Restocking Fee covers costs of time and labour involved with returning goods to the warehouse.
6. Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and the package must include a letter identifying your invoice number, name, contact information as well as why the goods are being returned. Whether you require a credit or a replacement, it is extremely important to provide as much detail as possible about what you are returning so that the return can be processed accurately & promptly.
7. All goods/products must be unused when returned to Keane Ceramics in order to qualify for a credit or refund.
8. We do not accept cancellations and returns for change of mind on indent items.
Prior to use: Customers should always refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet / Specification Sheet OR the ingredients label as affixed to each product which are current at the time of supply of the product.
The information provided is for educational purposes only. Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of products is outside the control of Keane Ceramics Pty Ltd., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained. Keane Ceramics Pty Ltd expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Keane Ceramics Pty Ltd as to the fitness for any use. The liability of Keane Ceramics Pty Ltd is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential losses.
Keane Ceramics Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Keane Ceramics Pty Ltd shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
The products contained in this website are represented in as true a manner, as photographic processes and printing will allow. The images contained in this website are for illustrative purposes only.
As the availability of ingredients and raw materials is not always certain whether due to changes in nature or otherwise, Keane Ceramics Pty Ltd reserves the right to substitute alternate ingredients/raw materials in the manufacture of its products and bases in order to maintain supply to its customers.
Keane Ceramics Pty Ltd is a wholesaler of clay products and natural raw materials. If you intend to re-label our products under your own name/ brand for the purpose of on-selling or retailing, we strongly recommend that you keep up to date with constant changing labelling laws. Keane ceramics Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for consequential loss/ product recall due to incorrect labelling.
Note: Individuals receiving any information contained in this website must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use. As with any manufacturing process, Keane Ceramics encourages small, lab-scale testing for evaluation purposes prior to full use.
|MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS INGREDIENT DISCLAIMER|
Customers should always refer to the ingredients label as affixed to each product or to specification sheets which are current at the time of supply of the product.