WEB PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING
Please enquire for lead time and delivery.
- One of the hardest wearing wheels available used by many schools and professionals world wide.
- Freewheeling wheel head Corrosion resistant Aluminium tray and wheel head.
- Steel frame/body zinc plated and powder coated for extreme corrosion resistance Light weight and compact.
- Foot operated speed control. Infinitely variable dependant on foot pedal position.
- Guaranteed for 36 months against defective parts or faulty workmanship.
- Model: No3 MKII
- Motor: 370w (1/2hp)
- Drive system: Cone Drive
- Speed control: Infinitely variable between 30 – 240rpm
- Wheel-head direction: Counterclockwise
- Wheel-head: 330mm (13inch) machined marine grade alloy casting
- Dimension: (L)685mm x (W)508mm x (H)558mm
- Weight: 30kg
- DESIGN Shaft: 19mm diameter ground steel.
- Main bearings: Self lubricating bronze with double “O” ring seals.
- Linkage bearings: Self lubricating polyurethane for vibration damping. All internal components zinc plated.?All control linkages mounted on vibration resistant, lubricated for life polyurethane bearings.
- Resilient mounted motor for smooth quiet operation.